Monday, June 23, 2014

TOP6 Reasons Why You Hate Commuting



Let's face it. Manila is not the greatest place to commute.. or probably one of the worst. Here are some reasons ManileƱos HATE commuting:

1. "Flood... flood.. flood"

You walked thru a sea of cockroaches, rats, garbage, etc. You let your favorite shoes get soaked. And worst, you fell on an open manhole.


2. "I just want to go to my destination, please don't kill me"

Little did we know that on our everyday commute, it kills us. Have you seen those jeepneys, buses, UVs, tricycles that doesn't care about the smoke they contribute to our environment?


3. "I don't want to live in this jeepney."

1-hour travel on a 15-min walk distance? Oh c'mon!


4. "Awww! My necklace!"

Yes, Manila is also not the safest place to commute. You'll be surprised to know what people can do in streets.. even highways!


5. "Excuse me, excuse me, passing thru."

Commuters' very much common complaint. It's hard to be stuck in a pool of people especially if all of you are trying to get on that one and only jeep with an unoccupied seat.


6. "It's 8 o'clock in the morning?? I thought it's 9pm!"

It's only the start of your day, yet you'll be entering your office/school with a face that looks like you've been in hell.





No comments:

Post a Comment